Connect with us
BNM Summit

News Radio

Libs of TikTok Owner Goes One-on-One with Tucker Carlson 

Raichik told Carlson that she’s motivated to educate people about what she’s posting and why she’s posting it. 

Ryan Hedrick

Published

on

The owner of an anonymous social media account called “Libs of TikTok” revealed her identity to Fox News host Tucker Carlson Tuesday night. Chaya Raichik has been accused of publishing hate speech for simply reposting content from members of the LGBTQ+ community and transgender activists.  

Raichik told Carlson that she’s motivated to educate people about what she’s posting and why she’s posting it. 

“I’ve helped educate people; I know that I’ve helped create legislation to tackle some of these issues. And I think I have done all I can. And I am ready for the next step,” she said. 

According to Fox News Digital, Raichik created her account two years ago to spread awareness about what was happening in America’s classrooms. 

“When my account started growing, I realized the hatred that the Left has and their violent nature, and I was like, ‘I am going to remain anonymous’ … and I have remained anonymous until my account was doxxed,” Raichik said. 

“Doxing” is the act of searching for and publishing private or identifying information about a particular individual on the internet, typically with malicious intent.

“I get people asking me all the time, mom groups, can you come help us? I get invitations to help people understand how to expose the left and how to fight it. Being anonymous…I was restrained from doing all of those things, and I am ready to do that,” Raichik stated. 

Raichik added that she has some speaking engagements scheduled in the next couple of months.  

You can catch the full interview on “Tucker Carlson Today” on Fox Nation. 

Subscribe To The BNM Rundown

The Top 8 News Media Stories of the Day, sent directly to your inbox every afternoon!

Invalid email address
We promise not to spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

News Radio

Ben Shapiro: Daily Wire Forced to Paywall Portions with Dan Bongino Convo Due to YouTube Censorship Fears

The message did not accompany the podcast version of the discussion on Apple Podcasts.

Barrett News Media

Published

on

A photo of Ben Shapiro and Dan Bongino
(Photo: Daily Wire)

Ben Shapiro welcomed Dan Bongino to his Sunday Special episode of his Daily Wire program. While the conversation has more than 185,000 views on YouTube, the entire conversation isn’t on the platform.

“Unfortunately, we’ve had to edit out some important information because big tech won’t let us say that sort of thing,” Shapiro said as he introduced the conversation on YouTube. He then urged viewers to subscribe to DailyWire+ to ensure they received the entire conversation as intended.

The message did not accompany the podcast version of the discussion on Apple Podcasts.

Daily Wire has not been shy about its issues with YouTube in recent months. After announcing it planned to depart the platform to put its video projects exclusively on X, it reversed course and stayed on the Google-owned site. However, former host Candace Owens was suspended by the platform in September of last year. CEO Jeremy Boreing revealed last year that YouTube had lobbied 200 content violations on its hosts surrounding topics like the 2020 election and the COVID-19 vaccine.

Bongino had his own issues with YouTube in the past. Those problems led him to move his live video to Rumble, where he is now one of the platform’s largest shareholders.

Subscribe To The BNM Rundown

The Top 8 News Media Stories of the Day, sent directly to your inbox every afternoon!

Invalid email address
We promise not to spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Continue Reading

News Radio

Longtime Los Angeles Talk Radio Host Tom Leykis Retiring

“I wanted to go out on my terms when I wanted. So I did.”

Barrett News Media

Published

on

A photo of Tom Leykis
(Photo: NewRockstars via YouTube)

Longtime Los Angeles talk radio host Tom Leykis is stepping away from his internet-based show, calling it a career.

The former KFI AM-640 host also spent time in L.A. on then KMPC 710 and also on the hot talk formatted KLSX during his long tenure in the City of Angels.

After departing KLSX in 2009, Leykis didn’t begin his podcast until 2012 but continued hosting his internet show until earlier this year. On May 15th, he decided that was it.

“A long time ago, I realized I did not want to be like some of the hosts I heard in the past — begging for callers, stretching for topics,” Leykis told the LA Daily News. “I wanted to go out on my terms when I wanted. So I did.”

The 67-year-old has not hosted a show since that date and told the Daily News he is content with his decision to ride off into the sunset.

Subscribe To The BNM Rundown

The Top 8 News Media Stories of the Day, sent directly to your inbox every afternoon!

Invalid email address
We promise not to spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Continue Reading

News Radio

Longtime WLS-AM 890 Weekend Host Paul Brian Dies

“He was a legend in the industry, and he helped a lot of other people along the way, including myself.”

Barrett News Media

Published

on

A photo of the WLS logo

Longtime WLS-AM 890 weekend host Paul Brian has died at the age of 73.

For more than 20 years, Brian hosted the automotive-focused Drive Chicago program on the Cumulus-owned news/talk outlet.

Brian died last week, according to a story from the Chicago Sun-Times.

In addition to his work at WLS, he also previously hosted a variety of programs at WGN Radio in Chicago. In recent years, he hosted a car-centric show on YouTube.

“One of his favorite lines was: ‘Always entertaining and sometimes actually informative,’” his YouTube co-host Lauren Fix told the Sun-Times. “He was a legend in the industry, and he helped a lot of other people along the way, including myself.”

Brian’s daughter joked that he had everyone’s phone number, stating he had 9,000 contacts in his cell phone at the time of his passing.

Subscribe To The BNM Rundown

The Top 8 News Media Stories of the Day, sent directly to your inbox every afternoon!

Invalid email address
We promise not to spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Continue Reading
Advertisement

Advertisement Will Cain
Advertisement

Upcoming Events

BNM Writers

Copyright © 2024 Barrett Media.